Our new generation of Dedrive Pro 880 frequency inverters offers high-performance components ranging from 0.55 to 560 kW for 380 to 690 V systems. This new range of frequency inverters is the right solution for many crane control requirements.
Developed by a crane manufacturer for crane manufacturers: Dedrive Pro 880 offers completely configured software solutions and minimises engineering and design costs with its Demag CraneControl system.
Dedrive Pro 880 offers completely configured software solutions and minimises engineering and design costs with its crane control system.
- Precise control and monitoring with Direct Torque Control (DTC)
- High load handling rates by means of sensor-less load-sway reduction
- Precise load handling by synchronised control of several hoist units
- Torque shared between mechanically connected geared motors
- Mechanical brake control with monitoring system
- Reduced power consumption thanks to efficiency calculator
High safety and reliability
STO (Safe Torque Off) is already integrated as standard。 Further functions are supported by an optional safety module (available from January 2017):
- Safe Stop 1 (SS1)
- Safe Stop Emergency (SSE)
- Safe Brake Control (SBC)
- Safe Limited Speed (SLS)
- Safe Maximum Speed (SMS)
- Drive Composer PC tool for commissioning, configuration and monitoring
- Drive Composer Pro: user-defined parameter windows, control diagrams for installation configuration and setting safety functions.
- Intuitive control panel for easy menu navigation for convenient parameter programming and diagnostics
- Complete software and parameter configurations can be saved on a removable memory unit. This ensures that the system can be quickly returned to service after a unit is replaced.
- Interlinking several frequency inverters for directly synchronised drive-to-drive communication (D2D) – without the need for additional hardware
- Data exchange with many automation systems thanks to plug-in field bus adapter
Comprehensive service functions for preventive maintenance (lifetime counters), e.g.:
- Crane elapsed operating time counter
- Frequency inverter elapsed operating time counter
- Fan operating time counter
- Brake starting frequency counter
- Hoist load spectrum recorder
- Inverter starting frequency counter
- Remote diagnosis tool with integrated web server
- Process and drive data are recorded and saved
- Processes are monitored by means of integrated warning and fault reporting functions